Sunday, September 15, 2013

So you've booked a session... Now What?

Once you've booked a photo session with me, there are a few things we'll need to coordinate prior to your day.

Location:
Let's decide on a location! I encourage you to check out my blog to see if any locations catch your eye. If you have a specific location you would like, let's do it! I think its important to choose a location that has meaning to you. I am open to traveling anywhere within the Phoenix Metro area.

Wardrobe:
Please see my previous post HERE. Your session does include one outfit change. Some locations do not have nearby restrooms to change in, so please keep that in mind as you may be changing in your car. :)

Time:
The best lighting to photograph in is just before sunset. This light is best because it is not as harsh as afternoon or morning sun which can cause shadows and squinty eyes. I will start your session 90 minutes before the sun sets for that day. It is imperative that you are on time to your session so we can take full advantage of the light.

Cancel/Reschedules:
If you need to cancel or reschedule your photo session, please let me know as soon as possible.

Your images:
I will edit each image for you, and additionally will provide many options in both color and black and white. I spend approximately two weeks editing your images before mailing to you. Your images will be presented to you on a high-resolution CD with a copyright release so you may print or share as you please. I will also post a sneak peak on my blog for you to view prior to receiving your images. If you would like a recommendation for a professional print shop, please let me know.

Payment:
Your payment is due in full at the time of the session. Cash or check is accepted.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
april.kaswoski@yahoo.com
480.540.5130



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what this photography season is going to bring! You do a great job April! I hope that we will be able to book you in the near future!
    Lots of love,
    Sarah and Drew Ekstrom
    <3

    ReplyDelete