Monday, September 30, 2013

Davis Family

This is such a beautiful family. Kelly wrote me, looking to have family portraits taken before her husband deploys to Okinawa, Japan for over six months. I can't even begin to imagine what life would be like with my partner on the other side of the world, let alone, raising two boys, working full time, and still holding it all together, like Kelly does. Kelly and Bryce are such a strong couple...the best part is they met in elementary school - Yes! Elementary school! Here they are now; incredible role models to their children.



Love this adorable shot of baby Ben and Mom sneaking a kiss.



Let me just tell you that little Aaron was not having it. He was calm, just shaking his head saying "no, no, no" as I tried to reason with him to get a smile. I love his confidence. Not screaming, not running, just confident, telling me "no thanks lady, not in the mood to have my picture taken today." That's okay. Sometimes, it happens. I am most happy to stop that one moment in time of Dad dancing with Aaron on his shoulders. I didn't get a big cheesy grin... but I did get Dad and the special bond he has with his son.


Thank you for letting me capture a few perfect moments of your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment