Sunday, March 3, 2013

Megan + Davin: Engaged!

This is my beautiful Cousin, Megan and her new Fiance Davin. :) I was honored when Megan asked me to photograph her engagement pictures...and her wedding in October! After all, I was the one that chased after the money filled plastic eggs on Easter...ripped fingers off of the kids during a good game of Spoons...and argued with her and the other two grand children (at the time) for the PINK dress, not the green one! We played the most competitive games on dress-up you'd ever imagine. :) The best part about being a photographer is getting to hang out with your friends and family members in a different environment. I had a ton of fun with these two! We laughed at attempted piggy-back rides and bribed Davin about thirty times to "just try onnnnnnnee more shot?!" I'm loving how these images turned out. Can't wait for the wedding!

I'd like to pretend like this is what I had in mind when I shot this segment...look how perfect it turned out??!
 Work it, Megan! She has the most beautiful eyes!!
 Perfection!


 Amazing!
 Hey now!
 Thank you, 50mm 1.4F. :) Those are the San Tan Mountains perfectly blurred in the background.
 I had to experiment with my new Fish Eye lens.

 ...and I pretty much died when I captured this shot! I don't know if I like it better in color or B/W so here is my take on both. (I changed the composition a bit to give them a slightly different look)

No comments:

Post a Comment