Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jim & Nicki: Engaged!

Meet Nicki: my co-worker, partner-in-crime, vent-ee (is that a word?), and weekly Macayo's chimi-sharer. :) We spend about 60 hours per week together at my "real" job and laugh our way through it. You know the giggles you get when you are completely exhausted? Yep. That's us Monday thru Friday. :)
Nicki met Jim years ago and together they have the most adorable little guy, James. These two three are getting married in their hometown of Nebraska in just a few months. I LOVE photographing friends and I feel like I scored with this shoot because these guys are GOOD LOOKIN'.






Get it??? Corn...Nebraska...  :)



I loved hearing that Jim told Nicki the next day that he actually had fun at the photo shoot! Yessssss!!!!
It's not just the images... I want you to enjoy the experience. :)

Xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment