Friday, March 29, 2013

Marshall & Tori: Getting Married!!!

I don't know how this happens... but I seriously have the most BEAUTIFUL clients!!! Tori and Marshall worked. it. out. on this photo shoot. My goodness! Thank you for making my job super easy. Sheesh.
I used to work with Tori and I was super excited when she asked me to photograph her engagement photos. She is a photographer herself, so that makes me feel extra flattered. Marshall proposed to Tori on New Years Eve, surprising her with the ring of her dreams. Since her ring is so unique, I had to capture a few:

PS... I am pretty sure this is my new favorite location. Something about LOVE and warm desert sunlight. Magic. :)
Are you kidding me, Tori?! Perfection.
 ...Love this.


 Oh snap!




 ...and right about here is when a golf ball came flying at our heads. True story.

Congratulations Tori & Marshall! You two are adorable. :) Can't wait for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment