Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nick+Erin=Baby {Lyla Rose}

She is probably the most down-to-earth person I've ever met.

I met Erin my first semester at MCC, in the Interior Design program. I was terrified/nervous/shy/intimidated to be in this program. For some reason I was convinced I'd be sitting in a class with Candice Olson and Vern Yip; and I'd be THAT girl with too simple of ideas and they would throw tomatoes at my face. (I'm very much aware only a few will understand that joke.)Then I met Erin. I'm pretty sure we had almost every class together that year...and by "that year", I mean the five years it took us to complete the two-year program. :) She was so normal, and I needed normal to offset the not-so-normal faculty. Seriously...there are some crazies out there!!!

I value her as a friend and through all of life's events, we've managed to stay in touch all these years. I would've never thought we would see each other get engaged, married, and become pregnant. She was a beautiful bride, and even more beautiful carrying her first baby girl <3











Don't worry Nick, I'm not going to leave you hangin'!
Although I've only met Nick a handful of times, I like this guy. He's quiet, sarcastic and intelligent-My favs. I always tell Tyler (the hubby) that their personalities are so similar and they should be best friends. :)
Nick & Erin: Congratulations on your baby girl!!! I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment