Saturday, January 14, 2012

Amy: Ooh La La!

I was thrilled when my Friend, Amy, from high school called and said she wanted to do a photo session. Amy and I met my freshman year and we had Dance together for three years! If you were in dance, like, seriously, it consumed your life. Totally. (Do you like my teenager voice?) :) Anyways, this was my first time seeing Amy since high school, so it was a blast getting caught up!!

We opted for some outdoor poses at the Orange Groves - Amy is a cowgirl at heart, so this location of sun, tall grass, mature trees was Perfection. We also did a mini boudoir session. Now, I'm going to admit: I was flipping nervous!! I never shoot indoors. I studied up on boudoir poses and made sure Amy was on the same page with my ideas. I must say, the images are tasteful and beautiful. Amy, your eyes are AMAZING! They bounce from blue to green depending on the light AND I am envious! Isn't she gorgeous????



Could the sun be any better in this image? Answer: Nope. Oh, and I have a thing for the 1970's Polaroid "look" :)






Seriously..Girl, stop it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment