Sunday, December 9, 2012

My sweet little family.

Everyone always asks who takes our family pictures since I'm usually behind the camera. Well, luckily my Sister is patient and amazingly talented with a lens. As a photographer, I probably shouldn't admit this: But, I too get anxiety even thinking about family portraits. It starts a week before trying to get everyone to agree on an outfit. Yes Tyler, you are going to wear a purple undershirt. Then a location, and then bad hair days, lipstick on my teeth, flyaways and a one-and-a-half year old that will.not.sit.still. I get it. It happens to all of us! So...here we are! My sweet little family:

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures of the family April but I must admit, I really love how Cruz sports those cowboy boots!!! Way too cute Mom!!

    ReplyDelete