Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays and new beginnings in 2013!!

Well, we survided the Apocalypse! Not gonna lie, I took the day off juuuussstt in case. (But, if Mayan's were good at predicting, there would still be Mayans. Right?) I not only survived, but enjoyed another busy year of photography!!! I wanted to thank each and every one of you that chose me to photograph your family, or who referred me to a friend, or even liked my Facebook page. I appreciate you more than you will ever know. I so very much LOVE getting to know you and yours for a good hour...laughing, smiling and hearing your kid's funny stories! My goal is that you enjoy that time, as much as your images. :) So many of you have turned into great friends. 2013 looks like it will be filled with LOVE - my favorite subject to photograph, with three weddings and two engagement sessions already booked! Yay! I pray you have a stress-free holiday and lots and lots of smiles with your family! Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment