Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sarah & Drew: Engaged!!!

Meet: Sarah and Drew...my new favorite couple. F'reals! I had so much fun with this couple, I forgot we were even on a photo shoot. They are so freaking (eehrm, can I say freaking on a blog?) cool! Sarah is - wait for it...wait for it - - a stingray keeper at the zoo!! Yep. Seriously. And, Drew is a manager of a Starbucks; and you know I love me an iced-grande-no whip-cinnamon-dolce-latte, so clearly it was a match made in heaven. :) :) We traveled around downtown Mesa, laughing, telling stories, and making fun of ourselves. They are my kind of couple - real and F-U-N. Check out the lovely, soon-to-be, Mr. and Mrs. Ekstrom!!!
Sarah and Drew, the girl that said you two would make a cute couple, was right on the money!! You two are perfect for one another. Thank you for choosing me to document your engagement! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment