Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby Lyla and family

I was lucky enough to photograph Nick and Erin's maternity session a few months ago. Only a short week later did baby Lyla arrive! I was even luckier to be able to document this beautiful baby girl at 13 weeks. Her grandma Marti and Aunt Abby came from out of town to visit and we had some fun!! To be honest, I surprised myself with how amazing these images turned out - - I've only photographed one other infant before, my son, and he didn't behave quite this well. Infant photography is tough and I've had very little practice. Well, well, well, I must say this baby girl was perfect during the shoot!! I even got a little choked up editing these priceless portraits. Nick, Erin, Abby, and Marti: Thank you so much AGAIN for trusting me to photograph your lovely little girl. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment