Thursday, March 15, 2012

Xander & Gavin

Here are my adorable cousins, Xander and Gavin! We did a quick photo session in Gilbert. The boys had fun playing on the gritty railroad tracks and we managed to keep them pretty clean. Well, except for the part when Gavin was randomly covered in BBQ sauce. Why? Who knows. There was no BBQ to be found - except for all over him. Ha! Like a pro, Mom (my amazing cousin Sarah) whipped him right into a new outfit. Bing. Bang. Pow!
I am striving to be a Mom like her. :)
Canon and I had a hard time catching up! These boys move quick; however we managed to capture some amazing expressions. That's what my job is all about!


Gavin wanted a picture with his Buzz Lightyear and Woody. I added some film grain to make this picture look antique. Holy Cow look at his cute face!!





Work it Xander!

No comments:

Post a Comment