Monday, March 5, 2012

Emma-Leigh, a 2012 Mountain Ridge High School Senior + Family

Emma-Leigh is my adorable Cousin - - and how cute are these pictures??! She rocked her simple black dress and statement necklace better than any High School grad I've ever seen. I love her style! Actually, I love this whole family's style. Whenever we get together for the holidays they are always dressed to impress, sporting the latest fashion. I'm super jealous! I was feeling rather old and frumpy remembering that I graduated a decade [or more] before her. So...I did what any "super-old-mom-jean" wearing girl would do; I painted my nails blue. :)

Oh, and Yes - this REALLY is her eye color. Amazing, isn't it??



I LOVE this one!






Check out every expression in this shot: Love, Love, Love!!!



Thank you so much for a fun afternoon! Always good seeing each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment