Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Family: Bella

No, this family's last name is not Bella. Although, how cool would that be??! (*cough* my last name is Kasowski.*cough*) Bella means BEAUTIFUL in Italian, and this Mom wanted the images to look "vintage Tuscany vineyard-y." Yes. That is a word. I completely understood the "look" she was going for and searched for the most amazing of locations. But, to be honest, we could have shot these in a junk yard and they still would have been beautiful. This family of five is full of so much Love. The lighting was amazing! Oh-my, these girls and their flawless skin and warm eyes.... I died. ;)
Oops! You too, Joey!

I played a lot with color to give Mom the vintage look and I am so happy with the way these photographs turned out!! It took everything in me not to post every.single.image. I am almost speechless.

Thank you Samantha and Joey for trusting me to photograph your amazing family. I hope we can do this again someday because I had so much fun with you all!








No comments:

Post a Comment