Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yipees, Wahoos and THE Dumler Wedding {Sneak Peek}



"Yipeeeeee!! I did it!!!" That is the sound I screamed when I jumped in our truck right after I finished photographing the Dumler wedding.) I literally couldn't stop smiling. I was so nervous about this wedding and just kept telling myself "You Can Dooo It!" Yes. In the 'Water Boy' voice.
Tyler (the hubbs) was my wing man. Luckily, he knows the bride and groom and some of the guests so he was my date/chair holder/thumbs-up giver. I felt so much more confident knowing Tyler was there, because I wanted to show him my skill-z. :) After the wedding he took me out for a celebratory drink because he, too, was excited for this big accomplishment!

I've been editing the Dumler Wedding images for about a week now, and keep thinking how amazing of a couple these two are. I couldn't have DREAMED up a more perfect couple to photograph. Steve is the kind of guy that will meet you once and remember your name forever. He is outgoing, funny, and young at heart. He had me laughing the entire time! Lori is absolutely beautiful inside and out! I know this is cliche, but its true. She is so sweet...her words and compliments are honest and pure; and they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Together, they are SO great!! I think these "sneak peek" images will provide you with an example of exactly what I mean.

Steve is hilarious! He does this:



When Lori sees Steve, she does this:



Together, they are perfect for one another...like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment