Sunday, December 11, 2011

Harrison Family!

Remember last week when it was snowing in Scottsdale and hailing in Mesa??? Yeahhhh...we were in Mesa, taking these pictures! The funny thing is, this family is getting ready to move out of state, so I wanted to make sure we got an "Arizona-style" family photo. Ha! Even more funny, the kids were promised ice cream if they behaved - it was 42 degrees outside. (Not gonna lie, I probably ended the night with a bowl of ice cream, myself!)

This is a beautiful family and I am so thankful we were able to meet. They were patient with me, AND the weather. Not only are these kids adorable...but they are so well behaved! I can only hope my little Cruz will be half as polite (and cute) when he is grown! P.S. I am diggin' the outfits Mom planned - Matchy Match is out. COLOR is in!

Check out the Harrison family, complete with freezing temperatures, rain, hail, and snow! ;)




I LOVE this "behind the scenes" picture! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment