Monday, September 27, 2010

Gian & Brooklyn
























































These Curt kids are the cutest ever! Gian REALLY belongs in a Tilly's advertisement and Brooklyn is a SUPER cute, adorable, girly-girl. We took most of the pictures in downtown Chandler and a few at a local Gilbert neighborhood. This was my first time taking pictures of more than one child so I was a bit nervous - but these kids were so well behaved. Anything "princess" related made Brooklyn smile... and anything "booger/fart" related made Gian smile. It couldn't have been better :) Gosh, I hope my future kids are half this cute!! Take a look at Gian & Brooklyn!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them!!! They came out great! Thanks again and I'm definitely spreading the word about you! :)

    ReplyDelete