Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ava Rae
























































Ava is the daughter of my good friend Alex. Alex and I went to the same high school together but never really knew each other. We were reintroduced a few years later and ended up working for the same company. We ate lunch in the breakroom everyday. It's amazing how much you learn about someone in two years! I must say, I couldn't have made it through work without her - we had so much fun venting and giggling about our job, boyfriends and life!! Alex sat ME down one morning to tell me SHE was pregnant, LOL! It was so amazing (and scary) to watch Alex's belly grow, not to mention watching the morning sickness...One Word: Grapes. :) I can't believe little miss Ava is almost two years old now! She has SUCH a personality and it really came through in these pictures. Check out Ava Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment