Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Labinjo Family!!!

The Labinjo family chose these stunning lush green locations and I fell in love!! The weather was perfection. I am so used to photographing urban, modern locations; this was a pleasant change of scenery. (Literally)
By now you should know I'm a sucker for hair accessories so these girls immediately stole my heart with their gorgeous curls and flower pins. Marley is a doll. Such a girlie girl - she quietly asked me if I had daughters. I replied No. She looked at me confused. I wanted to hug her tightly and say - I know, girl. I need one. ;) She then suggested that I should baby sit her someday...and later that afternoon reminded me that I could visit her any time. LOVE her. M.J. is the complete opposite - humorous, confident and HOW DARE YOU MENTION PRINCESSES??? She probably knows more about sports than my husband. Maybe. I had a blast with this family.

Brandy and Ed, Thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful family.








No comments:

Post a Comment